Vaccination of foreign citizens against Covid-19 coronavirus is carried out in the network of medical centers MedSwiss.
Only your passport (SNILS (Personal Insurance Policy Number) is not required) is necessary to make a vaccination!
For vaccination, the Sputnik Lite vaccine is used. For pre-appointment call +7 (812) 318-03-03.
After vaccination, the foreign citizens will receive a vaccination sheet / certificate (no qr-code is issued).
- Persons who have not suffered from COVID-19 and who were not vaccinated earlier are subject to vaccination.
- Revaccination will be made 6 months after the past disease or 6 months after vaccination against the novel coronavirus infection COVID-19*
Vaccination with Sputnik Lite is made at one stage (single administration).
The vaccination procedure will be carried out in the following order:
- Pre-vaccination examination by a general practitioner
- Injection of the vaccine
- Half an hour follow-up of the patient at the medical center
The general practitioner will:
- Take epidemiological anamnesis
- Measure the temperature
- Measure the blood pressure
- Measure saturation
- Examine the pharynx
- Make auscultation
Based on the data received, the general practitioner determines whether there are any contraindications to vaccination. The doctor will tell you about possible reactions to vaccination.
Contraindications to vaccination:
- hypersensitivity to any vaccine component or to a vaccine containing similar components;
- severe allergic reaction in past medical history;
- acute infectious and non-infectious diseases, acute exacerbation of chronic diseases — vaccination is made 2-4 weeks after recovery or remission. In case of any non-severe acute respiratory viral infections, acute infectious diseases of GIT — vaccination is made after the temperature is normalized;
- breast-feeding period;
- age up to 18 (due to the absence of the data on effectiveness and safety).
Application with elderly people.
Indicated for application with the adults aged 18 to 60.
*It should be taken into account that in accordance with the international and Russian studies, persons who had novel coronavirus infection and/or who had been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus infection have stable immune response for the average period of up to 6 months with reversal to the 9th -12th months.
Additional information on the vaccine.
Vaccination of foreign citizens against coronavirus is carried out with the Sputnik Lite vaccine, which is a light variant of the Russian vector vaccine Sputnik V, that requires no second administration of the preparation. The vaccine was developed by the N.F. Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology. The vaccine Sputnik Lite against coronavirus was registered by the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia on March 29, 2021.
The vaccine was obtained by biotechnological way, which does not imply using the virus SARS-CoV-2 that is pathogenic for a human being. The preparation composition includes recombinant adenoviral vector based on the human adenovirus of the 26th serotype, the carrying gene of S-protein — SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Please call for pre-appointment +7 (812) 318-03-03.